Knott's Berry Farm
With 160 acres of world-class thrill rides, unique family shows and one-of-a-kind attractions, Knott’s Berry Farm in Anaheim, California is the perfect spot for a day of vacation fun.
At Knott's Berry Farm, one of America’s oldest theme parks, guests can experience GhostRider, a thrilling wooden roller coaster; Supreme Scream, a thrill ride taking you 30 stories up and 3 seconds down; and the high-octane thrill of Xcelerator, rated the world's best launch coaster, sending riders 0-80 in 2.3 seconds! With nine exciting coasters to choose from, the thrills never stop at Knott’s Berry Farm.
The younger set also has its own opportunities for fun at Knott’s Berry Farm. Stroll on over to Camp Snoopy, home to the beloved Peanuts gang and a full-scale theme park play area. Between classic roller coasters, thrill rides, shows, and water rides, there is something for the entire family at Knott's Berry Farm!
- Boomerang: Featuring six dizzying vertical loops, this ride is sure to leave you reeling.
- Silver Bullet: Knott’s first suspended coaster continues to thrill visitors with its fast speeds and twisting track.
- La Revolucion: Combining spinning with 120 degree, six story swings, this ride is not for the weak-stomached.
- Rip Tide: If you like rotating head over heels while flying through the air, this ride is for you!
- Perilous Plunge: This 115-feet drop water chute is sure to leave you soaked!
Wednesday, 3/1/2017 - Sunday, 4/30/2017Location: Spring Break
Spring Break at Knott's Berry Farm in Anaheim − March 30-April 7 At Knott's Berry Farm, one of America’s oldest theme parks, guests can experience GhostRider, one of the world's longest and tallest thrilling wooden roller coasters, for a mining experience like no other.