The Dinner Detective Murder Mystery Dinner Show Albuquerque
Head out to an immersive and thrilling Dinner Detective Murder Mystery Show in Albuquerque, NM! This awesome dinner show combines classic 'whodunnit' elements in a modernized and fun setting. Plus, guests will be treated to a mouthwatering meal which makes it the perfect date night or way to get away from the kiddos as the show is 15+ only.
Put your sleuthing skills to the test as the action unfolds around you. All of the actors are dressed in regular clothes, so the murderer may very well be sitting right across from you - or it may even be you! During the evening, you will collect and solve clues that will get you closer and closer to solving the mystery. Just remember that nothing is ever as it seems during a murder mystery.
As you work hard to uncover the identity of the killer, you will be distracted with prop guns, blackout lighting effects, and other thrilling scenarios meant to tip you off your game. Stay on track and you may be the one who uncovers the truth - and walks away with an awesome prize.
- What is included in the admission price for The Dinner Detective Murder Mystery Dinner Show Albuquerque?
It includes the show and dinner.
- Approximately how long is the The Dinner Detective Murder Mystery Dinner Show Albuquerque?
The experience lasts approximately 3 hours.
- In what theater is the show held?
It is held at the Albuquerque Marriott at 2101 Louisiana Blvd NE.
- Do the performers of the The Dinner Detective Murder Mystery Dinner Show Albuquerque sign autographs and meet the audience after the show?
Yes. This is a murder mystery dinner show, which means the actors and actresses are mixed in with the guests.
- What type of parking do you have?
Free self-parking is available.
- What age is The Dinner Detective Murder Mystery Dinner Show Albuquerque appropriate for?
This is a show for 15 and older due to swearing and thrills.
- What is the dress code?
Our dress code is business casual/dressy casual unless otherwise noted in the show description. Think appropriate attire for a Saturday night out on the town! No shorts, t-shirts, or hats are allowed. Guests not adhering to this dress code will be turned away at the door, so plan ahead!