Rio Grande Gorge Balloon Ride
If you have ever wanted to ride in a hot air balloon, now is your chance. Celebrate life as you ride over the Rio Grande Gorge and River, Taos, and Sangre de Cristo; take in the beautiful views and capture the moment with amazing photos. This is an unforgettable experience that you'll be talking about for years to come.
- What is included in the admission price?
The price includes the balloon ride, champagne/beverage, and a snack.
- Approximately how long does the Rio Grande Gorge Balloon Ride last?
The entire experience is four hours; the ride is one hour.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
It is appropriate for all ages.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Will there be time allotted for dining on the Rio Grande Gorge Balloon Ride?
You will have a snack after the ride.
- Where does the Rio Grande Gorge Balloon Ride depart from?
Taos Visitors Center.
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Rio Grande Gorge Balloon Ride?
Of course! Don't forget your camera.