Albuquerque Scavenger Hunt Adventure
Albuquerque Scavenger Hunt Adventure is a great way for family and friends to wind down and have anything to do. This adventure is intended for two to five people. The adventure allows for groups of two to five people to tour the Albuquerque area. There is no tour guide and a cellphone with a United States cellular data plan is required for the scavenger hunt.
Albuquerque Scavenger Hunt Adventure takes guests along the scavenger hunt. Guests get a little friendly competing against other teams of two to five. There are multiple departure times throughout the day. Most of them vary and all are between sunrise and sunset. The scavenger hunt permits guests to stop for a bite to drink while out on the hunt.
The scavenger hunt adventure will meet up on Albuquerque’s Old Town Road. The scavenger hunt adventure will end on Albuquerque’s Old Town Road where it began. This is a fun filled adventure. Albuquerque Scavenger Hunt Adventure is approved for all ages. There will be in operation in all weather conditions. Guests are encouraged to dress according to the weather.
Included in Albuquerque Scavenger Hunt Adventure is one scavenger hunt tour for teams of two to five. Not included is the point of a cellular phone. Someone in the team of two to five must have a cellular phone with a United States cellular data plan. The phone is needed in order to act as a guide for hunters.
Albuquerque Scavenger Hunt Adventure is a family fun filled event. This is just an event for a minimum of two people per group and a maximum of five people. If there are greater than five people in the group, two teams form. Two bookings will have to take place.
The adventure begins in Old Town Albuquerque and takes you on a well-designed course through the historic and cultural streets as you visit churches, walk through sculpture gardens and see the local parks and museums. The tour requires approximately 1 mile of walking. The game software tracks team points and posts the final score to a city leaderboard for those with a competitive edge.
Using a smart phone as “the guide” allows participants to start when they want and determine their own pace of play, leaving time to stop for a bite to eat or simply to enjoy the best southwestern sights of the town. Great for families, friends and those ready to have fun on a scavenger hunt adventure!
Please note that pricing is per individual but your team must book together.
Pickup & Return:
1919 Old Town Road NW
Albuquerque, NM 87104.
Departure Times: Flexible, Sunrise to Sunset
- One Scavenger Hunt Tour for a team of 2-5 people
Does not include:
- Must have a smart phone with a cellular data service plan. Smart Phone not provided with tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Follow directions to Redeem your tour
- Must have a US cellular data plan
- Is there any walking involved?
Yes. The scavenger hunt includes approximately 1 mile of walking.
- Approximately how long does the Albuquerque Scavenger Hunt Adventure last?
Approximately 3 hours.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
Appropriate for all ages.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Where does the Albuquerque Scavenger Hunt Adventure depart from?
The adventure begins in downtown located at 1919 Old Town Road NW Albuquerque, NM 87104
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Albuquerque Scavenger Hunt Adventure?
Both photography and video cameras are permitted.