Snowbird Summer Activities - All Day Unlimited Pass
Plenty of thrills and fun in the await with the Snowbird Summer Resort All Day Unlimited Pass, which offers unlimited admissions to the Alpine Slide, Euro Bungy, ZipRider, and Aerial Tram.
Both Cameras and Video Cameras are Permitted
Restaurant and Gift Shop On-site
About the Alpine Slide
- The slide runs along Chickadee Run and progresses along 1,300 linear feet.
- You control the speed aboard your special slide board!
- No experience or special skills are needed to operate the board and safely navigate the Alpine Slide.
- The Alpine Slide is appropriate for ages over 2, though young children 2-6 must ride with an adult.
About the Euro Bungy
- The Euro Bungy combines the high-bouncing fun of a trampoline with the weightless feeling of a bungee cord.
- You can jump, flip, and soar safely through the air!
- The Euro Bungy is appropriate for all ages, but riders must weigh between 35 and 230 pounds.
About the ZipRider
- You'll climb to the top of a 50 foot tower, then take off soaring over the Chickadee area at speeds of up to 30 miles per hour!
- The ZipRider is accessible from the Chickadee Lift and runs from the top of Chickadee to the Snowbird Center (more than 1,000 feet!).
- The ZipRider is appropriate for all ages, but flyers must weigh between 75 and 250 pounds.
About the Aerial Tram
- Enjoy the best view in the Rocky Mountains from atop Hidden Peak when you ride 1.6 miles (and up 2,900 vertical feet!) on the Aerial Tram.
- You'll enjoy commentary describing points of interest visible from the tram as you ascend.
- Plan to spend as long or as little time as you wish exploring the views from Hidden Peak.
Experience ziplines, bungy trampolines rock climbing, hiking, fishing, and more as you celebrate your nation's independence this Fourth of July at Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort.