Shopping in San Francisco - Guide to Outlet Malls and Shopping Districts
For some, the beauty and excitement of San Francisco may put a damper on the urge to shop, but when visitors learn about all of the area's outlet malls, that shopping spirit comes alive once again! With four huge outlet shopping malls within an hour of the city, shoppers are in paradise. Offering name brand merchandise at unbelievable savings is the name of the game at these outlet malls, so get ready for the shopping experience of a lifetime and do a tour of all four of San Francisco's outlet malls!
Prime Outlets at Tracy
(30 miles east of San Francisco in Tracy, CA)
- This outlet mall is a favorite of locals and visitors alike. With an amazing directory of the world's most famous and most popular brands offering great discounts, this is the place to find apparel, home furnishings, toys, shoes, and so much more!
- Some of the stores include Van Heusen, Gap Outlet, Rue 21, Levi's Outlet by Most, Anna's Linens, Mikasa Store, Tupperware Store, Rockport Outlet Store, KB Toy Outlet, Sports Legends Collectibles, Book Warehouse and Paper Factory. Stop in LA Deli & Espresso for a meal or a quick bite to eat. The mall offers discounts for AAA members, free stroller and wheelchair use, and a 'Come Back Pack' coupon book.
Vacaville Premium Outlet
(53 miles east of San Francisco in Vacaville, CA)
- Offering 120 name-brand outlet stores at amazing prices, need we say more? Whether shoppers are looking for souvenirs to take home or gifts for others, this is a great place to find a wide array of quality merchandise, and to save a lot of money.
- Shops include Adidas, Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, Burberry, Calvin Klein, Carter's, COACH, Gap Outlet, Nike Factory Store, Polo Ralph Lauren, Reebok, and much more.
Petaluma Premium Outlet
(North of San Francisco)
- The 60 stores at this outlet mall include Puma, Bose, Brooks Brothers, COACH, Mikasa, Samsonite, Vans, Villeroy & Boch and Off 5the-Saks Fifth Avenue Outlet. As if finding top-brand merchandise at great prices isn't enough, this mall also offers special programs for its shoppers.
- The 50 Plus Shoppers Club entitles any shopper over 50 years of age to receive an additional 10% of savings every Tuesday with a valid ID.
- The Stroller Club, a great program for parents, meets on the second Friday of each month, and offers special guests who provide family activities, plus giveaways, door prizes, and coupons to be used at the mall.
Napa Premium Outlet
(North of San Francisco)
- This outlet of over 50 stores not only offers a great directory, it is also close to several top area attractions, such as Six Flags, several wineries, Chardonnay Golf Club, and Marine World.
- With tremendous savings on brands like BCBG, Ann Taylor, Benetton, J. Crew, Dockers, Kenneth Cole, Levi's, Aerosoles, Timberland, and Nine West, Napa Premium Outlet is a shopper's paradise! With 5 eateries to satisfy hungry shoppers, plus stroller and wheelchair rental and a 50 Plus Shoppers Club, this outlet mall combines great shops with great customer service to provide the best shopping experience possible.
San Francisco's outlet malls are a great way to treat a case of shopper's fever, all while stretching travelers' spending dollars and saving time through their convenient multi-shop layouts. Whether visitors come to San Francisco looking for a souvenir or gifts for others, the area's outlet malls simply cannot be beat when it comes to value and customer service!