Sesame Place Theme Park - Langhorne, PA
Ages 0-1: $0.00
Sesame Place Theme Park offers a unique setting complete with the lovable characters of Sesame Street and a variety of thrill rides that cater to a younger audience for a theme park experience that is sure to not leave the younger members of your party out of the fun.
Dry Rides & Attractions
- Big Bird's Balloon Race - Fly in a balloon basket 40 feet in the air and catch an outstanding birds-eye-view.
- Cookie Mountain - Have fun trying to climb this big, blue vinyl mountain.
- Elmo's World - Features four rides including Elmo's Cloud Chaser, Peek-a-Bug, Blast Off, and Flyin' Fish.
- Monster Maze - Make your way through a multitude of punching bags to stay on a path through the maze.
- Vapor Trail - This twisting and turning steel roller coaster is a great first coaster for young ones.
- And more!
Wet Rides & Attractions
- Bert & Ernie’s Slip & Slide - These two intertwining, full-body slides have you racing to the bottom for a wet splash.
- Big Bird's Rambling River - A relaxing lazy river that stretches 1000 feet throughout the park.
- Ernie's Waterworks - Lots of fountains and water-sprayer in this wet playground.
- Sky Splash - Ride in a six person circular raft as you glide across accelerator slides and take thrilling plunges.
- Teeny Tiny Tidal Wave - A 10,000 square foot wave pool where the water tops off at 24 inches making it perfect for the little guys.
- And more!
- Includes One Day Park Admission
- Restaurants and Gift Shops are Available
- Park is Handicap Accessible*
*Motorized and non-motorized wheelchairs are available at Guest Services for a daily rental fee.
|Sesame Place Elmo's 2nd Day FREE Ticket|
|Available 5/22/2013 until 10/27/2013 View Detailed Schedule|
Prices: Ages 2 and Up: $59.99 , Ages 0-1: $0.00 View Details
|With the 2nd Day FREE Ticket, you can get admission into the park for two days for the price of one. The second visit is valid during any regular park operating day through 10/28/12. The ticket does not have to be used on two consecutive days, but the two visits must be used by the same person on both days. A valid photo I.D. is required for each visit.|
Tuesday, 5/28/2013Location: Memorial Day BBQ At Sesame Place Theme Park
Sesame Place Theme Park’s Memorial Day BBQ is a great event for families who want to take advantage of Memorial Day by having a great time with their favorite Sesame Street characters.