Royal Canadian Tour, ON
Ages 5-12: $49.95
Ages 0-4: $0.00
The Royal Canadian Tour features adventure, captivating views and the most spectacular sights imaginable in Niagara Falls, Canada.
View the falls atop a tower for an aerial and panoramic view of the Niagara Region. You can see the magnificent Niagara River Gorge to see how the churning waters of the world-renowned Niagara Falls carved out this awesome spectacle. You'll get to look at all the Falls from every great angle! There's so much to see, you'll find yourself coming back again and again!
Your tour includes transportation and admission to all visited attractions. Please note that not all attractions require an admission fee. Attractions visited can be any or all of the Tour Highlights below, depending on time, season and number of passengers.
- Maid of the Mist Boat (Journey Behind the Falls Scenic Tunnels offered when Maid of the Mist is not available)
- Niagara River Gorge
- Goat Island - small island between the falls(Floral Showcase)
- Horseshoe Falls - Canadian Falls
- American Falls
- Bridal Veil Falls - between the American and Canadian Falls
- Table Rock - excellent viewing/photography platform for Horseshoe Falls
- Niagara Parks Greenhouse
- Dufferin Islands
- Toronto Power House
- Canadian Observation Tower(Minolta or Skyline Tower)
- International Water Control Gates
- Raging Rapids
- Old Scow - barge suspended in the upper Niagara Rapids
- Queen Victoria Park
- Sir Harry Oakes Garden Theatre
- Giant Whirlpool - at the base of Horseshoe Falls
- Spanish Aero Car - cable car running over the falls
- Whirlpool Golf Course
- Niagara Glen
- Hydro-electric Power Plants
- Botanical Gardens
- Floral Clock - working clock composed of landscaped plants.