Heroes of the World Trade Center Walking Tour
Along the Heroes of the World Trade Center Walking Tour travelers will delve into how the towers came to be, the people behind its creation, how it rose to power, and how it became the site of both horror and hope.
Appropriate for All Ages
Both Cameras and Video Cameras are Permitted
Dubbed as “Ground Zero”, the site of the World Trade Center is both a financial and historic landmark. The towers that once stood on these grounds were among the most powerful buildings in the world.
Visitors will learn of the events leading up to the untimely destruction of the towers and will hear the heart-wrenching stories of the families and survivors that were affected. Learn about the firemen, rescue workers and ordinary people who became heroes.
- Stories of Heroic Bravery and Sacrifice
- St. Paul's Chapel
- The American Express Eleven Tears Memorial
- Reflecting Absence Memorial and Steel Beam Cross
- Firefighters' 9/11 Memorial and Engine & Ladder Co. 10/10
- Essex World Deli
- Winter Garden Plaza at the World Financial Center