Thanksgiving around Mackinac Island, MI
From the sights and sounds of the area, to family gatherings, parades, and activities, you'll be sure to find several things to enjoy during the Thanksgiving Holiday.
Be sure to bring the whole family for a Thanksgiving that they will never forget. This historical town is home to not only great food, but great festivals. Keep an eye open during your stay to discover the best the area has to offer.
- November 26, 2015
- November 24, 2016
|Mackinac Island is the perfect destination for a family vacation, and you can enjoy a wonderful time with the Mackinac Island Family Vacation, which includes four nights of lodging, a Mackinac Island Carriage Tour, admission to Wings of Mackinac Tropical Butterfly Conservatory and a Star Line Mackinac Island Hydro Jet Ferry ride!|
- 4 Nights' Lodging in your choice of over 29 hotels.
- Mackinac Island Carriage Tour and Wings of Mackinac Tropical Butterfly Conservatory Combo
- Star Line Mackinac Island Hydro Jet Ferry
|Enjoy an incredible two night's lodging and vacation on Mackinac Island with a visit to the famed Grand Hotel, along with a delicious Luncheon Buffet and a sightseeing ride on the Star Line Mackinac Island Hydro Jet Ferry - Mackinaw City.|
- 2 Nights' Lodging in your choice of over 29 hotels.
- Mackinac Island Ferry Round Trip From Mackinaw Main Dock Aboard The Starline
- Grand Hotel Luncheon Buffet and Self-Guided Tour
|Discover the true history of Mackinac Island with your loved one during your next big romantic getaway, with three nights of comfortable lodging, a scrumptious Grand Luncheon Buffet and Self-Guided Tour at Mackinac Island's most famous site, the Grand Hotel.|
- 3 Nights' Lodging in your choice of over 29 hotels.
- Grand Luncheon Buffet and Self-Guided Tour
All prices are in US Dollars.