Thanksgiving around Mackinac Island, MI
From the sights and sounds of the area, to family gatherings, parades, and activities, you'll be sure to find several things to enjoy during the Thanksgiving Holiday.
Be sure to bring the whole family for a Thanksgiving that they will never forget. This historical town is home to not only great food, but great festivals. Keep an eye open during your stay to discover the best the area has to offer.
- November 27, 2014
- November 26, 2015
- November 24, 2016
|Enjoy an incredible two night's lodging and vacation on Mackinac Island with a visit to the famed Grand Hotel, along with a delicious Luncheon Buffet and a sightseeing ride on the Star Line Mackinac Island Hydro Jet Ferry - Mackinaw City.|
- 2 Nights' Lodging in your choice of over 34 hotels.
- Mackinac Island Ferry Round Trip From Mackinaw Main Dock Aboard The Starline
- Grand Hotel Luncheon Buffet and Self-Guided Tour
|Discover the true history of Mackinac Island with your loved one during your next big romantic getaway, with three nights of comfortable lodging, a scrumptious Grand Luncheon Buffet and Self-Guided Tour at Mackinac Island's most famous site, the Grand Hotel.|
- 3 Nights' Lodging in your choice of over 34 hotels.
- Grand Luncheon Buffet and Self-Guided Tour
|For a fun-filled vacation in Mackinac Island that children will love, book the Fun for Kids Mackinac Island Vacation, which includes four nights of lodging and admission to the Wings of Mackinac Tropical Butterfly Conservatory!|
- 4 Nights' Lodging in your choice of over 34 hotels.
- Mackinac Island Carriage Tours & Butterfly Conservatory
All prices are in US Dollars.