Thunder Falls Family Water Park - Mackinaw City
As the only full-scale water park in Northern Michigan, Thunders Falls Family Water Park is a must visit for vacationers looking to cool down during their visit to the Mackinac Island area.
This activity is no longer available. Top related activities are listed below:
Mackinac Island Carriage Tours - Mackinac Island
Star Line Mackinac Island Hydro-Jet Ferry
Grand Hotel Luncheon Buffet and Self-Guided Tour
Sunset Trolley Tour Across the Mackinac Bridge
Historical Sightseeing Tour on the Mackinaw Trolley
Rides and Attractions
- Back Lash - 219 feet long enclosed body slide that takes high banking turns and 360 degree loops in the pitch dark.
- Melt Down - Extreme body slide with banking curves and twisting loops.
- Green Goblin - 222 feet long body slide with loops, twists and high banking curves.
- Hot Shot - 416 feet of rapids in an enclosed slide with twists and 360 degree high banking curves.
- Cliff Hanger - Open tube slide of 425 feet full of drops, tight curves, and 360 degree high banking turns.
- Thunder Bolt - Over 321 feet of 360 degree high banking curves and sudden drops.
- Double Trouble - Two 280 feet long, 6.5 story speed slides that reach up to 45 mph.
- Thunder Lake - 300,000 gallons of waves in all directions that reach up to five feet.
- Kick Back Creek - A continuous creek flowing at 4 mph that stretches throughout the park.
- Grizzly Woods - Children's area featuring a 600 gallon dump bucket, water cannons, and four slides.
- Duck-N-Run - Toddler area featuring misting sprays, cascading fountains, and shooting geysers.