Journey to Six Flags Hurricane Harbor to beat the heat when heading to Los Angeles with a vast amount of great rides for all ages, a delicious variety of concession food, shows, and even some memorable souvenirs to take back with you!
Appropriate for All Ages
Both Cameras and Video Cameras are Permitted
Gift Shop On-site
We host several events for various groups in the community as well as nationally-known holidays, so no matter what time you decide to come here, you can be sure we'll always be celebrating. Choose from adventurous thrill rides, fun kid rides and all-encompassing family rides. The options are endless at the Six Flags Hurricane Harbor in the Los Angeles area!
Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Thrill Rides
- Black Snake Summit
- Lightning Falls
- Reptile Ridge
- Taboo Tower
- Tiki Falls
Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Family Rides
- Bamboo Racer
- Forgotten Sea Wave Pool
- Lizard Lagoon
- Lost Temple Rapids
- River Cruise
- Shipwreck Shores
- Tickets must be purchased 48 hours in advance.
- See schedule for a complete list of dates and times.
- Park is appropriate for all ages, though some rides may have age/height restrictions.
- Park is handicap accessible, though some rides may have limitations.
- Designated smoking areas are available in the park.
- Strollers and wheelchairs are available for rent.
- Lockers are available to rent.
- Pets are not allowed in the park, with the exception of service animals.
- No outside food / drink is allowed.