Spirit of Washington Lunch & Dinner Cruises
Experience some of Washington's greatest historical landmarks with the Spirit of Washington Lunch & Dinner Cruises as you travel the Potomac River along the shores of Washington DC.
Your lunch or dinner cruise will depart from Pier 4 at 6th and Water Streets in southwest Washington DC, about 2 miles from the United States Capitol as you board the magnificent Spirit of Washington.
Stroll the luxurious outdoor decks or lounge throughout the climate controlled interior decks for an experience that ensures your upmost comfort and relaxation. Dine with excellent service and a sumptuous meal before you take a quick spin around the dance floor or just sit back and enjoy the great music from the onboard DJ.
Snap enless photos of incredible views spotlighting National Harbor, Old Town Alexandria, the Capitol Dome and the Washington Monument during the day or gaze in awe as these incredible landmarks come to life at night with glittering lights that contrast with the night sky.
Spirit of Washington Lunch & Dinner cruises provide guests with an unparalleled experience and a uniquely superior way to see Washington DC.
Dinner cruise appropriate attire for men includes slacks and a polo or a button down shirt. Dinner cruise appropriate attire for women includes nice slacks, capri pants or a sundress. Collarless t-shirts, jeans, shorts and sneakers are strongly discouraged. Casual attire is fine for all other cruises.
The Spirit of Washington features cruise style seating. The majority of the tables accommodate four to eight people and guests are sometimes seated with other parties.
About the Spirit of Washington
This impressive yacht can carry up to 500 guests and private decks are available for rental. Four large exterior decks and a rooftop observation deck delight visitors with magnificent city views.
About the Sights
- Reagan National Airport: The nearest commercial airport to Washington DC. It's just three miles south of downtown Washington DC.
- Torpedo Factory: An art center on the shore of the Potomac River. It's home to six galleries and two workshops and attracts 500,000 visitors each year.
- Jones Point Lighthouse: A lighthouse that was built in 1855. It's listed in the National Register of Historic Places.
- US Naval Research Laboratory: The research laboratory for the US Navy and US Marine Corps. It features a large satellite dish visible from the Hudson River.
- Woodrow Wilson Bridge: A drawbridge that connects Virginia and Maryland and a portion of the bridge crosses into the District of Columbia. It's the only bridge in the US that crosses the borders of three jurisdictions.
- Fort Lesley J. McNair: A US Army post that has been in existance for more than 200 years.
- Old Town Alexandria: The historic center of Alexandria, featuring boutiques, theaters, restaurants and more. It's located along the western bank of the Potomac River.
|Spirit of Washington DC Lunch Cruise|
|Available Now until 3/1/2016 View Detailed Schedule|
Prices: Ages 13 and Up: $58.37 - $65.04 , Ages 3-12: $35.04 - $38.50 , Ages 0-2: $0.00 View Details
|Dine on delicious, creative dishes from the lunch buffet during this two hour narrated cruise. As you travel south on the Potomac River, you'll see magnificent sights as Old Town Alexandria, National Harbor and the Washington Monument. Explore the beautiful vessel, snap dozens of magazine worthy photos and enjoy popular hits from the onboard DJ until you return to the shore for docking. The lunch cruise lasts approximately 2 hours.|
|Spirit of Washington DC Dinner Cruise|
|Available 10/24/2014 until 3/1/2016 View Detailed Schedule|
Prices: Ages 13 and Up: $103.87 - $126.22 , Ages 0-2: $0.00 View Details
|Cruise the Potomac River at night for breathtaking views of National Harbor, the Capitol Dome and the Washington Monument from the rooftop lounge as they are lit up with the glittering city lights. Enjoy savory dishes from the contemporary and creative dinner buffet and top of the line entertainment from the ship's DJ, featuring lively music throughout the duration of the cruise. Spend an enjoyable 2.5 to 3 hour cruise sipping a signature cocktail, dancing the night away and soaking up the incredible views from the lavish, climate controlled decks. The dinner cruise lasts approximately 2.5 hours to 3 hours.|