Avoid the blazing heat of summer by diving into Six Flag Hurricane Harbor, located right across the street from Six Flags Over Texas.
Appropriate for All Ages
Both Cameras and Video Cameras are Permitted
Restaurant and Gift Shop On-site
Thrill Rides at Six Flags Hurricane Harbor:
- Slide down one of two twisting flumes propelled by 1,500 gallons of water. 42' Height Requirement
- 77 feet of twisting enclosed slides. 36' Height Requirement
- Zoom down this 530 ft slide ending in a huge splash. 36' Height Requirement
- Drop nearly straight down almost 6 stories. 48' Height Requirement
- Slide down one of four enclosed slides that twist and turn before dropping you into the pool. 42' Height Requirement
- Race another rider head-first to the splash pool. 36' Height Requirement
Mega Wedgie (New in 2008)
- Standing 4 stories high and 83 feet wide, the Mega Wedgie will send guests flying down one of its wings to the other reaching speeds of 23 mph.
- Race down 830 of open, high-banked turns on a flexible toboggan. 36' Height Requirement
The Black Hole
- Slide down 500 feet of enclosed slide on special inner-tubes. 36' Height Requirement
- Shoot down a water tunnel in a four person tube. 48' Height Requirement
Family Rides at Six Flags Hurricane Harbor :
- Race down a 45 foot slide into a skid across the splash pool. 36' Height Requirement
- Play various sport, listen to music, and enjoy special events.
- Get into a four person tub and zoom down a 300 foot slide. 36' Height Requirement
- Enjoy the counterpart to Atlantic Panic. 42' Height Requirement
- Lie down and speed down 7 stories. 48' Height Requirement
- Float along with a current of 3 mph.
- Get shot down a slide by 2,000 gallons of water. 42' Height Requirement
- Enjoy a 1 million gallon activity pool.
- Catch some waves in this 1 million gallon wave pool.
- Grab your board and catch some waves with this amazing ride created by water rushing at 24,000 gallons per minute. 48' Height Requirement
Kids Rides at Six Flags Hurricane Harbor:
Hook's Lagoon Treehouse
- Children's play area including various play equipment.
- 4 small slides, water sprayers, and shallow water.
- 4 twisting slides ending up in a pool of water. 42' Height Requirement
Friday, 5/22/2015 - Monday, 5/25/2015Location: Six Flags Hurricane Harbor
This Memorial Day Weekend get out and enjoy the three day break with Six Flags Hurricane Harbor!
Sunday, 7/19/2015 - Monday, 8/10/2015Location: Six Flags Hurricane Harbor
This Independence Day celebrate our freedom in the wide open state of Texas with Hurricane Harbor!