Spring Break in Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Fort Lauderdale is the United States most popular spring break destination. Since the end of World War II, the town has been synonymous with spring break. The town became a popular spot for college students to come over spring break back in 1935 when the swimming team from Colgate University came to train in the area over spring break.
Over the years the town became more and more popular as a destination until residents upset at damage done by partying tourists encouraged the introduction of tougher drinking laws. Nowadays the numbers of spring break revelers have dropped in Fort Lauderdale, but it has become a safer and more pleasant spring break destination than it was in the past.
Over spring break there are more police out and tougher penalties for misconduct, but there is still very much a party spirit in the air. Fort Lauderdale does not have the out of control spring break activity often seen on television; it has a more relaxed vibe. There is plenty of night life though in the form of fun bars, tourist beach bars, clubs, international restaurants and sophisticated lounges.
Fort Lauderdale is the second largest of Florida's beach resorts and has its own international airport. The city is full of waterways for boating and water sports and has lots of water sports and activities available at the beaches too. From February each year the weather is perfect and ideal for swimming and enjoying outdoor sports in one of Florida's most popular locations.
|A relaxing dinner cruise through what is known as the “Venice of America” aboard the Jungle Queen Riverboat is just the ticket for an enjoyable vacation experience in Fort Lauderdale, Florida!|
- Jungle Queen Riverboat BBQ Dinner Cruise
- 2 Nights' Accommodations in your choice of over 48 hotels.
|Searching for the perfect, romantic getaway to surprise your loved one?|
- 2 Nights' Lodging in your choice of over 48 hotels.
- Mai-Kai Polynesian Dinner Show
|When you think Fort Lauderdale, Fla.|
- 3 Nights' Lodging in your choice of over 48 hotels.
- Bille Swamp Safari Twilight Buggy Tour
- Sawgrass Recreation Park Everglades Airboat Tour
All prices are in US Dollars.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale Cypress Creek
- Hyatt Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Ft Lauderdale Getaways
- Fort Lauderdale Best Breakfast
- El Palacio Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Pelican Grand Beach Resort - a Noble House Resort
- Luxury Hotels with Jacuzzi Baths in Room
- Red Carpet Inn Airport Cruiseport Fort Lauderdale