The Polar Express at the Grand Canyon in Flagstaff, AZ
While a train ride through the Grand Canyon is an adventure for most any child, imagine taking that trip with them and ending up in the North Pole- complete with visits from Santa and his friends.
Families who partake in this spectacular holiday event will start out at Williams Depot, where hot chocolate and cookies await, while children hear the tale of The Polar Express.
After a scenic railway ride, passengers arrive at the North Pole, where Santa and his reindeer will greet each child individually. This year, give your children the chance to meet St Nick, while enjoying the beauty of the Grand Canyon.
- November 7, 2014 - January 3, 2015
|Embark on a spectacular getaway to the beautiful Grand Canyon with the Fabulous Flagstaff Getaway Package, which includes three nights of lodging and a two-day rental of an EagleRider Class B Motorcycle.|
- 3 Nights' Lodging in your choice of over 6 hotels.
- EagleRider Class B Motorcycle 2 Day Rental
|Enjoy a one of a kind look at the spectacular Grand Canyon with the Flagstaff Grand Canyon Experience vacation that includes three nights' lodging and one-day rental of an EagleRider Class C Motorcycle.|
- 3 Nights' Accommodations in your choice of over 6 hotels.
- EagleRider Class C Motorcycle 1 Day Rental
|Enjoy an unforgettable weekend in Flagstaff, Arizona with a vacation package that lets you explore some of the area's most interesting attractions with a two-day rental of an EagleRider Class A Motorcycle!|
- 2 Nights' Accommodations in your choice of over 6 hotels.
- EagleRider Class A Motorcycle 2 Day Rental
All prices are in US Dollars.