Veterans Day in Charleston
Those looking to get into the true spirit of Veterans Day will find Charleston the perfect place to experience the history of some of our nation's very first veterans. Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum, Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie all offer great ways to spend your time during Veterans Day, and those are just the beginning of what Charleston has to offer. This Veterans Day be sure to remember the spirit of the holiday with a patriotic trip to Charleston. This Veterans Day don't just sit around the house, instead use your long weekend to experience a number of sights dedicated to, and made famous by, the many men and women who've helped shaped our country from its very beginning.
Whether traveling alone or bringing an entire family, Charleston will suit everybody this Veterans Day.
- November 11, 2015
- November 11, 2016
HOTELS & VACATION PACKAGES
- Charleston Sc Shuttle Service
- Hampton Inn Charleston Mt Pleasant
- Embassy Suites Hotel Airport-Convention Ctr North Charleston
- The Francis Marion Hotel Charleston Sc
- Courtyard Charleston Waterfront by Marriott
- Pools Charleston Sc
- Hampton Inn Charleston Historic District
- Family Vacations in South Carolina