Shopping Malls and Outlets in Calgary, Alberta
While the Calgary area is abundant with beautiful scenery, it's definitely not lacking in shopping opportunities, either. Shoppers will be delighted to find a rather large number of shopping malls in addition to unique shopping districts featuring specialty stores and shops. It's just the right mix for a perfect shopping experience.
- Bankers Hall. Bankers Hall features a unique collection of stores and restaurants in an elegant retail environment. Known as "the" place to shop in Calgary, you'll find names like Crabtree and Evelyn, Watermark Fine Stationary and Gifts, Hallmark, Pink Pearl and more. The four-story, sky-lit retail space allows for an enjoyable shopping experience.
- Calgary Eaton Centre/TD Square/Scotia Centre. This urban shopping environment brings you the best shopping Calgary has to offer. You'll find over 180 stores featuring names like BCBG, Banana Republic, Harry Rosen, and The Bay. The mall is also home to fashion shows throughout the year.
- Southcentre. This fashion shopping mall brings you a variety of stores including Sears, The Bay, Hallmark, Baby Gap, Thyme Maternity, Silk and Satin and more.
- Chinook Centre. Visit Calgary's largest shopping center, featuring over 200 stores and services such as The Bay and Zellers as well as the Famous Players Paramount Theatre.
- Market Mall. This regional shopping center features 186 stores including Zellers, Safeway, Toys R Us, Old Navy and more. The mall also is home to a food court if you need to take a lunch or dinner break during your day of shopping.
- Mount Royal Village. Mount Royal Village is composed of over 25 shops and services and is considered Calgary's most eclectic shopping district. You'll find fashion stores, gift shops, restaurants, drug stores, health and beauty shops and specialty shops there.
- Stephen Avenue Mall. Here you will find numerous shops and restaurants occupying the ground level of some of Calgary's oldest structures, for a unique and enjoyable shopping experience. The area is pedestrian-only, adding to it's unique charm.
- Hudson's Bay Company. This store is Canada's oldest retailer and has been providing warm clothing to fend off Canada's cold winters since 1670.
- Deerfoot Outlet Mall. Come shop the only enclosed outlet mall in Western Canada. The mall features over 70 stores and services such as Winners, Sport Chek Outlet, Wal-Mart, Sears Outlet, Aldo Outlet and more.