Spirit of the Dance
Spirit of the Dance is a record-breaking show that has been seen and loved by audiences all around the globe.
This activity is no longer available. Top related activities are listed below:
Adventures of Marco Polo
The Shepherd of the Hills Outdoor Drama
Inspired in part by the musical “Riverdance,” this show brought even more worldwide attention to Irish Dance. The world-class dancers of Spirit of the Dance never miss a beat as their feet stomp, kick, and twirl, perfectly synchronized to the music and one another.
Although the spotlight is on astonishing traditional Irish dance numbers, styles of dance from all over the world are incorporated into the spectacle. Flamenco, tap, salsa, jazz, tango, and can can dances are all featured, and the show changes each year to reflect changes in world dance styles. The incredibly talented performers of Spirit of the Dance will leave you breathless as they demonstrate their skill in every aspect of dancing. Beautiful costumes, talented dancers, and specially composed music make this show truly awe inspiring.
- Preferred seating includes rows 7-19.
- Price includes admission to show.
- See schedule for exact dates and times.
- Free parking is available in the theater parking lot.
- The show is approximately 2 hours long.
- There is a gift shop on the premises.
- Cameras and video cameras may not be used during performances. After the show, however, some of the cast will come out to the lobby for photos.
- The show is appropriate for all ages.
- Casual dress is recommended.
- The theater is handicap accessible.