Nightlife in Anaheim - Fun for All Ages
Book by Phone:
Anaheim is a popular spot for activities not only during the day, but throughout the evening and nighttime as well. Nightlife in Anaheim includes activities for all ages, but you should be sure to check the event ahead of time for age appropriateness. Below you'll find a sampling of the many nighttime activities you can enjoy while vacationing in Anaheim.
GameWorks at the Block
- GameWorks is the epitome of family entertainment in Anaheim. Steven Spielberg and DreamWorks SKG, Sega Enterprises, and Universal Studios Inc created GameWorks as a great place for families to eat, drink, meet, and compete in a variety of exciting thematic environments.
House of Blues
- Located in the Downtown Disney complex, the House of Blues provides its customers with fantastic food and great entertainment. Shows vary nightly. Check in advance for age appropriate shows if you plan to make a visit to the House of Blues a family event.
- Enjoy a fun-filled family dinner at the Pirates Dinner Adventure. This Broadway-style musical amazes its audience with an elaborate set, fantastic aerial stunts, and great special effects — not to mention the mouthwatering dinner!
- The Commerce Casino in Anaheim is a hot spot for round-the-clock gambling, great food and nightly entertainment. For the gambler, a variety of games are available including poker, pan, 21st-century Blackjack, Super Pan 9, Chinese Poker, California Baccarat and Pai Gow. You might even want to try your hand at one of the many poker tournaments the Commerce holds each day.
Hard Rock Café
- There are two Hard rock Cafes in the Anaheim area: The Hard Rock Café — Los Angeles and the Hard Rock Café — Hollywood. Take some time to visit one or both of these world-famous restaurants. With the Hard Rock Café Meal Card you can be sure to get the full experience of the Hard Rock Café at a great price!